Thursday, February 17, 2011

Alaska "peeps"!


The "peeps" are starting to arrive at my store. Some of you may remember these little guys. I thought they were to fun to keep to myself so I added them as my first Easter related item.  Easter related might be a little bit of a stretch but they insisted and I am not one to get in the way of a bear, moose, or orca :)

For those wanting something a little closer related, stay tuned.  I will be rolling out more traditional Easter related cookies, marshmallows, and peeps.

As always, be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for the most up to date product info and specials.


3 comments:

Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets said...

Oh too cute! I like these.

The Moon Muse said...

Thanks Xiaolu!!

Nicole Pearce said...

These are great. Love the bright colors.