Friday, July 10, 2009

American Eagle Shopping Bag Cake


This one was for a young woman that LOVES to shop! It is a vanilla butter cake with vanilla buttercream and covered in mmf.

Fondant "tissue paper", gumpaste handles, and fondant flip flop.


Another flip flop and a very long fondant receipt. Did I mention that she really likes to shop?


Little clutch with stitching and button button detail.


This cake was serious fun to make. I hope I get to play with more bags in the future. Boy did that sound bad!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I'm sure the birthday girl loved it.

Bob said...

I don't know how you and DD do all this fancy pants cake stuff. But it looks great. :)

The Moon Muse said...

Nicole - I heard she did! Thanks!

Bob - DD is the master. I bow down to her!

Shane T. Wingerd said...

SO COOL!!!!! That's Really all I can say... I am continually dazzled by your cakes... Awesome!!!

Unknown said...

I could've sworn I posted a comment but I guess not (sorry)Love the detail (the receipt cracks me up). You do beautiful work girl